- As a general guide, use the HIGH heat and speed setting for rough drying for thicker hair, and the LOW setting for finer hair and more precise control when styling.
- Stiles hair dryer comes with special feature hot and cold. The cool setting can be used at the end to set the style.
- Start styling at the back of the hair and work forwards. Do not concentrate the airflow on any one area for an extended period of time
- HAIR DRYER SETTINGS Your Hair dryer has 2 temperature settings and 2 speed settings, Use the high setting for drying hair, and use low setting for styling
- Add extra body and volume to the hair by directing the airflow towards the roots and use a brush to hold up each hair section while drying for maximum lift. For a smooth straight look, divide the hair into sections and with the concentrator nozzle attached, use a brush to hold the hair taut as you dry.