This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.FairBuyShop.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by DBS Fixtures a proprietor company with its registered office at: 3RD FLOOR, 7A, SRS FLATS, BALI NAGAR AGRA CHOWK, PALWAL, Palwal, Haryana, 121102
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
– Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
– Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
– Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
– The decline of transaction for any other reason/s
– All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
– Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
– Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.